Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Amazing New Zealand Sunset. Photographic Processing Using Lightroom

Here is another interesting shot from Muriwai beach in New Zealand. This shot was taken from a reasonably low angle using a wide lens. I love the small flicks of white foam in the foreground, they make a great texture. In Lightroom I pulled back the blue tones and pushed them towards an aqua color rather than blue. I also added some warm purple tones to the shadow areas in the clouds, this seems to pull the entire color palette together. CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.