Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ocean Boats : Shot with a Nikon D3 and 24-70 f2.8 Nikon lens. Processed using Lightroom.

This was taken in Auckland New Zealand about a week ago. I really like how the peak of the hill pops through the mist. The image was taken on a Nikon D3 and a 24-70mm f2.8 lens. I used the processing to help simplify the shot, and also bring out the hill top. The color was added by tinted gradient filters used on the top and botton of the image. I also used Lightroom to brush in some warm light across the misty horizon. CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.

CLICK HERE to learn more about Adobe Lightroom. To learn more about how I process images check out my Lightroom Tutorial and Lightroom Presets.